New beta (1.0b9) of lcTaskList plugin

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Mon Jun 4 13:02:35 EDT 2012

Hi Bill. Good news! My problems with lcTaskList have gone away. So far I just opened my application and navigated around with lcTaskList open. In the past this was enough to get my app to break. I would get display weirdness where a stack wouldn't even display, or else only partially draw. More navigation would lock up the IDE. Now all that has cleared up. I think getting away from ListMagic was the magic bullet.

Bob