Licensing & selling an Android app

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun Jun 3 16:17:19 EDT 2012

On 6/2/12 7:04 PM, Richard Miller wrote:
> Andy,
>
> Thanks again. I've been studying the issue of self-publishing from our
> web site, but have yet to determine a clear, simple process that I can
> offer any customer for installing an Android app. Seems every method has
> a step or two that could confuse some significant percentage of Android
> device users. Do you know how best to proceed with this?

If you send the apk as an email attachment, clicking the link in the
email will install the app provided the customer reads the email on
their Android device.

There are many other ways too, but they usually involved an Android file
manager. Dropbox is another easy, direct way to install but not all your
customers may have that.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com