'send' and behaviors

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Sun Jun 3 13:02:16 EDT 2012

I think a point that's being missed here is Graham's quote from the
dictionary in his original post:

"Therefore references within the message that refer to "this card" or "this
stack" will be referring to the card or stack where the target handler is
located."

Clearly, that's not the case in this particular circumstance so Graham
based his code on faulty information.  We should be able to rely on the
accuracy of the LC docs and report any inaccuracies as bugs..

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>