Another 5-out-5 review for LC!

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 12:35:14 EDT 2012

Hi Kay,

Kay C Lan wrote

> [snip]
> I haven't written a Stack with multiple Cards in quite a while. Stacks and
> SubStacks, yes. When was the last time anyone here created a Stack full of
> Cards?
> [snip]

Yes, I do. That stack in particular was a Course to apply for a specific
License
in California. The Course text in each card have a different and sometimes
unique
design format that was really difficult to recreate on the fly.

If we could have a complete typographic control over text fields using
kerning
(spacing between letters) and tracking (spacing between words) then, it
would
have been possible to recreate them from scratch.
Until then...

Alejandro