Android: custom prop vs. .txt?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Jun 1 13:55:29 EDT 2012

On 6/1/12 12:30 PM, Richard Gaskin wrote:

> My tip on the value of using stack files for data storage assumes that
> the stack file has had its filename property set to an appropriate
> location for writes.

I just thought of an interesting possibility: if the stack is included
in the engine folder and a script sets the filename to the documents
folder, will that copy it there?

If someone gets a chance to try this before I do, I'd like to know. Not
that it would be any faster than just using the copy or "save stack as"
command.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com