Hypercard: the missing link to the web

Glen Bojsza gbojsza at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 05:24:23 EDT 2012

Back in the early 2000 pythonware was formed by several prominent leaders in the python community.

It was delivering an IDE for python...I actually was one of the first and few who bought a license.

They eventually shut down. From a conversation with one of the founders I learnt that people expected anything and everything dealing with python to be free. Ergo the business model failed.

I still have the t-shirt that came with the license :-)

Glen