hello

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 04:46:32 EDT 2012

On 06/01/2012 01:18 AM, Kay C Lan wrote:
> If you don't mind me asking, what was your old password. I don't need the
> exact, I'm just wondering if was 'my birthday' or like  '12345' or
> something that would be considered weak.
>
> I'm just interested in how sophisticated the attack was.
>
> My passwords are getting more complex, but I'm wondering if I'm keeping
> ahead of the game.

I have a finger, a Bible and a box of buttons:

1. Flip open the Bible with my finger, at reasonably random.

2. Choose the whackiest word on the page: OK, OK, not 'that' random';
stick to the Hebrew Bible, aka Old Testament).

3. Grab a handful of button from the box.

4. Count the buttons.

5. Insert the number of buttons somewhere inside the whacky word from
the Bible.

"Methu34selah", "Abs81alom", "Shad67rach"

High Tech!

But, probably, just because NOT generated by a machine, reasonably hard
to crack.

I am trying as hard as possible to keep 'behind' the game - largely
inspired by a science
fiction book I read when I was 15, where freedom fighters rebelling
against a totalitarian
regime on Venus (acidity permitting . . . LOL) communicated by Amplitude
Modulated Radio.