Jacque's LC error plugin

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Jul 31 23:08:09 EDT 2012

On 7/31/12 8:46 PM, Peter M. Brigham wrote:
> It's easy to roll your own. Here's handy function:

Yup. :) I love the open nature of the LiveCode IDE.

One advantage of the stack over a single function is that it parses
output from both Console (iOS) and Terminal (Android) so that you can
decipher multiple lines of stdout data when debugging mobile apps. I
can't take full credit for the stack though, Richard Gaskin worked with
me on it.

Of course, anyone could have done it themselves, it wasn't too hard.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com