Scaling Gradients

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Tue Jul 31 20:42:15 EDT 2012

Alejandro-

> I scale the graphics by setting the points of the polygons,
> "set the point of grc id 1345 to tListofPoints"

> Probably, you are setting the rect, width, height and location
> of these vector graphics, but this would not work for rotation,
> reflect (flip horizontal or vertical) and skew of vector graphics
> filled with gradients.

Hmmm. How about creating the list of points, creating a new invisible
graphic, setting its points to the list, getting its rect, deleting
it, and then setting the rect of your graphic to the new rect, then
setting its points. That should scale the gradient first and then
adjust to the new point layout. Just a thought.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net