Preview of Resolution Independent Control library for RevMobile

Charles E Buchwald charles at buchwald.ca
Tue Jul 31 11:41:25 EDT 2012

I just updated my ResTool plugin. http://buchwald.ca/lc/ResTool.livecode.zip
If you open the reference stack (via the "Ref" button) and go to card 2, you'll see a table of many of the most popular Android (and iOS) devices, with resolution and pixel density... as well as a chart of standard screen sizes/resolutions. That might be a place to start...
- Charles
P.S. Thanks, whoever it was, for that note about menu bar sizes. I added that into the tooltip in the ResTool.

--
Charles E. Buchwald
http://buchwald.ca