The Screen Density Conundrum

Terry Judd terry.judd at unimelb.edu.au
Tue Jul 31 04:21:09 EDT 2012

On 31/07/2012, at 05:39 PM, Monte Goulding wrote:

> I tend to agree. I can't help wondering if the first card could be scaled and then kick off some non blocking process to do other cards.

If your 'main' stack was an external stack that was loaded at runtime, the first time the app ran you could do a blanket resize (if necessary) of objects and controls so that they at least matched the required pixel density and device form factor (e.g. std phone, HD tablet) and then save the stack. The next time the app was opened all? you'd have to worry about was handling the orientation changes.

Terry...