"peed off" with P Lists

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Tue Jul 31 03:36:28 EDT 2012

I believe "mainstack" refers to your actual main stack, the one you loaded
into the IDE to do the build, not the standlone, which would be Devawriter
Pro/Contents/Mac OS/Devawriter Pro.

You can modify the plist file within Contents any time and the app will see
the changes next time It runs.  I haven't done it in savingStandalone but I
have a script that creates my standalone and then code signs it (which
changes the plist) after the standalone is built.

Or maybe I'm misundertsing what you need to do….

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>