"peed off" with P Lists

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 02:25:41 EDT 2012

On 07/30/2012 11:49 PM, Peter Haworth wrote:
> There's a standaloneSaved message that you can use for that purpose.
> Pete
> lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>

Indeed, and I quote "After a stack has been saved as a standalone
application it is reopened. This message is then sent to the mainstack
to allow custom build automation".

To which I would reposte with a wee diagram of the folder structure of a
Mac standalone:

Devawriter Pro/Contents/Info.plist
Devawriter Pro/Contents/Mac OS/Devawriter Pro
Devawriter Pro/Contents/Mac OS/Externals/
Devawriter Pro/Contents/PkgInfo
Devawriter Pro/Contents/Resources/Lottsastuff

I assume that by "mainstack" the Documentation, in this instance, refers
to Devawriter Pro/Contents/Mac OS/Devawriter Pro

which would seem to indicate that once the standalone has been built
things are a bit late in the day for the IDE to modify the plist.