"No Code Signature Found"

Ueliweb ueliweb at gmx.ch
Tue Jul 31 01:18:26 EDT 2012

Thanks Randy

I  doesen't change any setting.
But I make a check anyway its the same.
And when I try with other profils/ certificates it does not change.

Its at the moment every LC Project that I built again has the same Problem.
It looks that the Problem is not in the .livecode Project itself.
In the iPhone Simulator the Projects works well like before (but at
this point no certificates are needed)

Ueli