Preview of Resolution Independent Control library for RevMobile

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Mon Jul 30 13:53:56 EDT 2012

Seems like the whole pixel coordinate system achilles heel is showing. Better would be a percentage system, so that theoretically I can set the topleft of a control to a percentage of the hv of the card.

This really should be an engine change, but I suppose a library could be developed for this purpose. I'll have to think about it. Off the top of my head, it would seem to me to be better to start with the smallest res supported as the baseline layout, then scale up.

Bob