Upgrade to Mountain Lion and LiveCode 5.5.1 Problem

Roger Guay irog at mac.com
Mon Jul 30 13:48:43 EDT 2012

Final report from Twitland:

Usually, the first thing I do whenever I have computer problems is to restart my Mac. Apparently, I failed to do that since I started this thread days ago.

Last evening I tried to empty my thrash and, lo and behold, I found stuff still running which I could not quit and consequently could not dump. So, I shut down my computer. This morning I restarted my computer, emptied the thrash and found all my problems with the iOS simulator solved!

My apologies especially to Colin who paid a lot of attention to my yammerings. I'm going to go hide for a while...

Cheers,
Roger