Can't PASTE into fields

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Mon Jul 30 13:40:28 EDT 2012

I think if you have any menubar, wether there is a menu "edit" or not, you will not be able to use copy/paste at all, unless you have code added to your stack that the field can use. If you have a menubar, there are some situations where the IDE's menubar will be used, and some where yours will be used.

Basically the IDE has scripts for copy paste behaviour, so when you use your own menu, or have a standalone with no copy/paste code from you, then it won't copy/paste at all.

even shorter: automatic copy/paste handling does not exist.

--

Use an alternative Dictionary viewer:
http://bjoernke.com/bvgdocu/

Chat with other RunRev developers: