[ANN] Test Flight and direct to iOS device plugin added to mergExt

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Mon Jul 30 00:34:25 EDT 2012

On 30/07/2012, at 2:21 PM, Colin Holgate wrote:

> With Android you can post an APK anywhere, and people can install it (if they have enabled the ability to install apps that way). so, much easier situation than iOS.

Yes, and test directly to a device easily (which is what we need fruitstrap for). Next step is getting logs from the iOS device like organizer does and then I can make a test button that allows you to pick any device or simulator from either platform... although that's probably more work than I can justify for a $9 plugin ;-)

--
M E R Goulding
Software development services

mergExt - There's an external for that!