Upgrade to Mountain Lion and LiveCode 5.5.1 Problem

Roger Guay irog at mac.com
Mon Jul 30 00:10:09 EDT 2012

Sorry folks< i forgot the Subject line.

On Jul 29, 2012, at 7:08 PM, Jim Lambert wrote:

> This MIGHT help.
>
> In Xcode go to Preference > Downloads and download the 5.0 Simulator.

Thanks, Jim. I did that early on and it made no difference. My situation remains the same: my iOS simulator hangs in every situation.

I still wonder if others on this list have upgraded to Mountain Lion, Xcode 4.4 and Livecode 5.5.1 and have had no problems?? Actually, I've tried going back to LiveCode 5.5.0 which did work under Lion, and it now fails as well! So I think my problem has nothing to do with LiveCode.

Thanks,
Roger