Preview of Resolution Independent Control library for RevMobile

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Sun Jul 29 17:37:32 EDT 2012

I was suggesting something along these lines a couple of days ago but both Scott and Chipp shot the idea down in preference for proportional scaling of x2 images. I'm not sure how the low end devices will cope with scaling images on the fly but it would reduce app size. It's worthwhile noting the android devices won't have only 4 density values but 4 density ranges so images would need to be scaled anyway to handle that precisely.

Cheers

--
M E R Goulding
Software development services