Preview of Resolution Independent Control library for RevMobile

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Sat Jul 28 16:41:32 EDT 2012

I wonder how long it will be before we need to deal with this on desktop? Already a desktop pixel is not a physical pixel with multiple res monitors. But that's a user choice. If they want to see stuff smaller they choose a higher res. If our apps wanted to use the retina res then I expect we would get access to double the virtual res of the screen.

--
M E R Goulding
Software development services

mergExt - There's an external for that!