Wacom tablets

Bernard Devlin bdrunrev at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 05:17:55 EDT 2012

I have heard of people describing these Android devices (HTC, Samsung) as
being equivalent to Wacom tablets.

http://androidcommunity.com/samsung-highlights-the-galaxy-notes-wacom-digitizer-20111027/

The HTC flyer could be bought new for around £200 a couple of months back.
 I'd expect it to come down further following Google's entry into this form
factor.

I've never used a drawing device.  And it could be that your needs are only
suited to using an actual Wacom drawing device.  But I thought I'd throw
out the idea, in case it is something you hadn't considered.

Bernard