Endgame: Getting paid for the download (Amazon payments)

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 12:51:15 EDT 2012

I'm getting to the endgame, and kickstarter turned down the problem.
I'm waffling between appealing that or just starting to sell

I already have the amazon business account set up from getting ready
for kickstarter, so I figure I'll start with that until there's enough
money flowing that I care about their hold.

I have one variant from the "typical" need, though--I need to verify
that the buyer is actually an attorney licensed in the relevant
jurisdiction before processing the sale.

Are there any simple templates around for setting put that part of my website?

--
The Hawkins Law Firm
Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
HawkinsLawFirm at gmail.com