breakdown of my book

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Thu Jul 26 19:46:50 EDT 2012

Dave-

>> I got this in my emal this morning... anybody else get this regards to
>> the pre-order of Colin's book?

> Yes, I received exactly the same.

> Given that I'd already received a Transaction Confirmation
> message from WorldPay, I was quite suspicious. I sent a please
> explain message to them.

I got the same today. I sent them an email and it bounced.

     service at packtpub.com

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider
for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 550 550 5.7.1 33 (state 17).

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net