breakdown of my book

Magicgate Software - Skip Kimpel skip at magicgate.com
Thu Jul 26 08:06:58 EDT 2012

I got this in my emal this morning... anybody else get this regards to
the pre-order of Colin's book?

"We are sorry to inform you that your pre-order for the eBook of
LiveCode Mobile Development Beginner's Guide” was automatically
cancelled as the pre-order process did not go through correctly.
Please note that you were not charged for this order."