Preview of Resolution Independent Control library for RevMobile

Scott Morrow scott at elementarysoftware.com
Thu Jul 26 05:18:30 EDT 2012

I'm glad that this is staying on list for now as I'm working through trying to create a scalable app rather than ones with different fixed layouts.

Besides scaling the rect of objects, what other properties will likely need consideration?
A few that I'm puzzling over at the moment…

textSize
margins
lineSize
roundRadius

GraphicEffects
dropShadow: probably not all properties… spread, size, distance (opacity?)
innerShadow
outerGlow
innerGlow

Gradient