iOS notification center external added to mergExt

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Thu Jul 26 00:51:26 EDT 2012

Hi LiveCoders

There's still a few hours left of RunRev's 30% off SUMERSALE so I thought I'd put another external out to make mergExt even more deliciously tempting (sorry Andre's been talking about chee.. woops).

Anyway, mergNotify is a great little external that allows you to hook into any Notification from the iOS Notification Center. These are notifications are from the classes in the iOS SDK. For example, UIApplicationWillResignActiveNotification and UIApplicationDidBecomeActiveNotification help you manage the device wbeing put to sleep while your app is running. Read more at http://mergext.com

Tell me what you want next in the Poll at http://facebook.com/mergoulding

Regards

Monte

--