Preview of Resolution Independent Control library for RevMobile

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Wed Jul 25 21:06:17 EDT 2012

On 26/07/2012, at 10:42 AM, Scott Rossi wrote:

> Looking forward, it seems you're right: being able to lay out a stack at a
> specific resolution would be useful long term.  I'm not up to speed on
> Android, but last I saw, LiveCode wasn't able to detect Android display
> density.  If that's still the case, it would seem to be a problem since how
> would you distinguish between a phone with ultra high density and a tablet
> with low density?

I replied to Chipp on that a little while ago. All we can do is make an educated guess at the moment. If we build the framework in such a way that as soon as the actual density is available we use that then we can at least get started.

--
M E R Goulding
Software development services

mergExt - There's an external for that!