Storing data on iOS

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Wed Jul 25 15:45:27 EDT 2012

Jacque,

I'm storing an SQLite db in the documents folder so the Android and iOS code
is the same. The db is static until an update. The update will replace the
entire db with new data. There is also 2 other dbs in the doc folder. One db
hold the registration info and the other is notes the user can save and is
linked to the replaceable db. I am now waiting for the second round from the
Apple approvers, but they did not complain about the db in doc folder when
the first submission was rejected. I got rejected for a registration code
instead of a username/password card.  The app is now "waiting for
approval"....again. The db data is not available for update anywhere except
for an app update. I hope this db in the docs folder will not be a problem
for us in the future.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services