LiveCode apps work in Android 4.1 jelly bean?

Magicgate Software - Skip Kimpel skip at magicgate.com
Wed Jul 25 10:22:59 EDT 2012

With iOS6 right around the corner, do we have any indication of when LC
will be updated to compensate for these new OS's??

Since I am new here, what is RunRev's usual approach to new emerging
technologies?  Do they pro-actively  release updates or re-actively release
updates.  Serious considerations for me with apps being released in the
very near future....

SKIP