MobileAddContact

John Dixon dixonja at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Jul 25 10:14:06 EDT 2012

Hey...

Anybody played with this ?
I can get it to work and it does work well, if I write it out in 'longhand' as it were... but I can't seem to be able to construct value pair strings into a variable to pass to the mobileAddContact command...:-(

Adding a Contact
You can add a contact by calling the command mobileAddContact. This allows you to populate the
entries of the new contact record with token,value pair strings of the following form:

mobileAddContact propertyName, propertyString, [propertyName, propertyString]...

The supported tokens are listed under heading "Syntax Contact Access Features".
The result of this command returns either "empty" if no contact was created or the ID of a
successfully created contact.

Any thoughts ?... Anyone done it ?

Dixie