LiveCode apps work in Android 4.1 jelly bean?

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Wed Jul 25 01:25:13 EDT 2012

On Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 2:17 AM, Mark Wieder <mwieder at ahsoftware.net> wrote:

> Jacque-
>
> Tuesday, July 24, 2012, 9:11:44 PM, you wrote:
>
> > On 7/24/12 10:43 PM, Andre Garzia wrote:
> >> Folks,
> >>
> >> LIVECODE APPS DO NOT WORK ON ANDROID 4.1
> >>
> >> Now that I have your attention, can anyone confirm that?
>
> > I can't confirm because I can't put 4.1 on my device, but someone else
> > on the forums was complaining about the same thing.
>
> It has indeed been complained about before.
> Not in all caps, though.

I will use all caps and spaces if this is not solved soon! =)

Android 4.0.4 to 4.1 is an incremental update, apps should keep working.
all other apps are still working. My phonegap apps are still working. Just
LiveCode stopped.

:-/

http://www.andregarzia.com -- All We Do Is Code.
http://fon.nu -- minimalist url shortening service.