get inline

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Tue Jul 24 12:53:14 EDT 2012

I'm using Scott Rossi's getinline technique to drag and drop lines within a
scrolling list field.  Used it several times in the past and no problems.
 On this particular field, as soon as I start to drag, I get the grey/white
"no entry/not allowed" icon instead of the line image and the graphic that
indicates where I am in the drop operation.

I put some code in each handler to write the params out to a log file and
it looks like it is going through all the expected handler's in Scott's
script but alas, no drop.

I've compared the properties of this field to others where the drag/drop
works but can't spot any obvious differences.  The contents of this field
are definitely more complex that the others; it contains tabs and several
character with their imagesource set to one icon or another.

At this point I'm out of ideas of where to look.  This is on OS X Lion and
LC 5.5.0.  Any suggestions much appreciated.

Thanks,

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>