Any suggestions?

Peter M. Brigham pmbrig at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 21:53:12 EDT 2012

On Jul 23, 2012, at 8:24 PM, Bob Sneidar wrote:

> Old joke: If you ask 10 Psychologists about any particular thing, you will get 20 different answers. ;-) Sorry I just had to!

Yes, it's OK, we're used to it.  :-)  20 different answers is sort of like what happens when someone poses a question to this list -- there are many different ways of approaching a problem. And LC is a finite system with a lowish number of degrees of freedom, at least compared with the human mind. So it's actually no wonder that even people who spend their lives studying people are only ever seeing part of the elephant.

-- Peter

Peter M. Brigham
pmbrig at gmail.com
http://home.comcast.net/~pmbrig