Preview of Resolution Independent Control library for RevMobile

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 18:32:07 EDT 2012

Hi Chipp,

Watching this close, the methods in which you work in LiveCode
is really inspiring. Thanks for sharing!

Chipp Walters wrote

> [snip]
> Be sure to holler if you see anything which doesn't seem correct. :-)
> [snip]

Tell me if I am wrong, but when you run the stack in the
iPhone emulator, the bottom Home button stopped functioning.
I think that I saw the cursor inside that button, but the
hilite was not activated. Did I see this correctly?

Keep Up your great work!

Al