just where does livecode go when the ide takes a minute or two off?

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 12:36:03 EDT 2012

OK, now I just got it after saving, removing from memory, and
reloading . . . and it looks like the system, load spiked (red on mac)
for a bit too, before it went all green (user)

I can watch the spiked load pass from core to core, though.

If the debugger is to be trusted (and it shouldn't have launched!), it
is in a "ck", which is a trivial function that puts its argument after
a field in a stack for me to watch (created because there is no
messagebox in the standalones, and to give me a longer list).

The next line is a breakpoint.

It hasn't just gone away; it's just plain hung.

Off to forcequit . . .