Preview of Resolution Independent Control library for RevMobile

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Sat Jul 21 07:03:25 EDT 2012

Hey all,

As you know, Ken and I have been working on some interesting libs for
managing resizing of stacks. I'm particularly focussed on RevMobile and
have created a toolset which allows developers to easily create resolution
independent interfaces-- which smartly resize to take advantage of any
mobile device, Android or iOS (Retina included).

Here's a preview. You may see some small resizing errors in the preview--
they've been fixed. I hope to launch this sooner than later for you all to
use. Contact me offlist if you need it sooner.

http://youtu.be/vY6r46O0cVA

Be sure to holler if you see anything which doesn't seem correct. :-)

--
Chipp Walters
CEO, Altuit, Inc.