just where does livecode go when the ide takes a minute or two off?

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 19:14:44 EDT 2012

On Fri, Jul 20, 2012 at 1:57 PM, Bob Sneidar <bobs at twft.com> wrote:
> hmmm... What version of LC?

5.5.1
5.5 did it, too.

>And have you tried removing all your plugins to another folder temporarily then restarting
> LC to see if it helps?

I'm still plugin free :)

> Also, when this happens, try holding down the escape key. I've had issues where something
>has hung in one of the IDE stacks. That will usually free it up.

I'll try that next time.

Sometimes there is a full cpu load when this happens, and sometimes not.

If I have a recursion or similar problem, it sends a message, doesn't
it?  (i think i got that a few weeks ago--just because two controls
were trying to set to the value of the other based upon their own . .
.

--
The Hawkins Law Firm
Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.