just where does livecode go when the ide takes a minute or two off?

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Fri Jul 20 16:57:41 EDT 2012

hmmm... What version of LC? And have you tried removing all your plugins to another folder temporarily then restarting LC to see if it helps? Also, when this happens, try holding down the escape key. I've had issues where something has hung in one of the IDE stacks. That will usually free it up.

Bob