Threading or similar in LiveCode

Rod McCall rodmccall491 at googlemail.com
Fri Jul 20 06:56:24 EDT 2012

Dear Scott and Ken,

Thanks for your replies. I will try out the solutions suggested. Right
now the control console will only really be used to send/receive
events as there is another simulation server and actual graphical
environment - the AI for the cars will be handled elsewhere not in
LiveCode. The main thing is that the console is capable of
sending/receiving data in "near" real time, for example the telemetry
data of the person we are observing.

The project is currently using a mix of LiveCode, C++ and Python.

Kind regards,

rod