Why killing Media was killing an investment in the future

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Thu Jul 19 17:32:09 EDT 2012

Bob Sneidar wrote:

 > I think the real key to making LC insanely profitable for RR is
 > for us, the developers, to produce really good commercial apps
 > on a regular basis using LC, and proudly display on our splash
 > screens: Made With Livecode!

Agreed.

And on the EDU front, LiveCode continues to make progress - this just
showed up in their Twitter feed a few moments ago:

<http://www.runrev.com/education/gracemount_case.html>

If you haven't been to the runrev.com site lately, they have a whole
section on EDU, split into K-12 and higher ed:
<http://www.runrev.com/education/index.html>

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World