OT: need advice with regex

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Thu Jul 19 13:03:14 EDT 2012

I think you hit the nail on the head there. I don't mind these guys getting paid for a very hard job, so long as their job is very hard! If it were private industry I wouldn't care at all! But when my taxes go to pay for it, well dammit I want to know who is in charge, so I can fire him and put someone else in charge with the expressed understanding that if he doesn't get off his ass and get it done, he will be fired too!

So who oversees it all anyway? Politicians??!? Nuff said. Can't fix it.

Bob