OT: need advice with regex

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 12:09:49 EDT 2012

On Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 8:20 AM, Mike Bonner <bonnmike at gmail.com> wrote:

> Summer was also called Repair Season because winter, really cold winter,
> winter and 1 month of soggy (breakup) really tore things up.

I spent a few years teaching at Penn State.  The PA seasons were
Almost Winter, Winter, Still Winter, and Construction.  (and at the
beginning of Construction, they would install every lane reduction in
the state that they planned to use at some point that year!  Less than
a 1 in 3 chance of actually seeing construction in a construction zone
during work hours on a week day.  They had signs that were supposed to
look like little kid's writing saying, "please drive safely, my daddy
works here."  I wanted to print up a bunch to plant next to these that
said, "Please work.  My Daddy drives here.?)

> I'll take the desert thanks.

Yes.

I was wondering what I was doing here in the desert one 115F day.  One
winter in Iowa, and I know *exactly* why . . .

--
The Hawkins Law Firm
Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
HawkinsLawFirm at gmail.com