Front Scripts

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Jul 18 21:26:47 EDT 2012

On 7/18/12 7:12 PM, Dar Scott wrote:
> Hi, Jacque!
>
> I made the time.

Thanks Dar. :)

> Inserting a script into the back puts it at the front of the back.
>
> That is consistent with the order in the backscripts.
>
> I have not confirmed stack libraries, but if they are the same then
> adding scripts in all methods put them at the front of the applicable list.

So backscripts act like HC "start using", and so do libraries. That's
easier to remember. Though it does seem like if I'm putting something
into the back, it should go really, truly into the back back.

And frontscripts presumably also get inserted last-one-first, so new
ones are at the front front.

What I'm taking away from all this is to never duplicate the same
handler name. :)

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com