Front Scripts

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Wed Jul 18 18:01:55 EDT 2012

Yes you have it right there Peter. I just read it myself, and the key is that the order the scripts appear in the list is the reverse of the order they were entered, which means the last insert goes at the top and then they scripts follow the order of the list, meaning, much like the Military, the last goes first.

Bob