"Exit to Top" on Android

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Wed Jul 18 17:30:18 EDT 2012

I put an "exit to top" in a function called from the preopencard handler.
The statement after the function call in the preopencard handler is getting
executed. It seems that "exit to top" is doing a "exit handlername" instead.
Am I missing something or is this a bug? LC 5.5.1

Thanks

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services