Stack file opened message?

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Wed Jul 18 16:51:53 EDT 2012

I don't think there is one. This underscores the need for messages like openStack to return the stack name as a parameter as in:

on openStack pStackName, pFileName

If anyone thinks this is useful, I will post an enhancement request. It cannot break anything in the past, and would be really useful in some circumstances.

Bob