Simulate a popup menu button

Lars Brehmer larsbrehmer at mac.com
Wed Jul 18 13:03:13 EDT 2012

Thanks once again Craig!

But again no.

The popup button is already in place. It has 7 menu items, and 6 of those have a submenu with several choices. I simply want to (in a script) simulate clicking on it (done) then hiliting one of the items and then show that items submenu and hiliting one of those items and then execute picking that item (also done.) I just cant figure how to show the menu choices and hiliting them.

As I said before, I do have a workaround that works ok, so it's not really crucial. But if anyone knows how to do this, I would prefer that solution.

Cheers,

Lars