can't find out this char

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Wed Jul 18 07:43:32 EDT 2012

Hi

While rumaging around in the dictionary entries for BvG Docu, I found that RunRev uses a weird char between each line in their htmltext entries. I can't find out what the char is, because chartonum fails with an error (Error description: Script: missing '"' after literal). When I paste that char into a LC field, it shows as a single line. If i paste the char into any other mac os x field (for example mail) it shows as a return character.

What character is not rendered as a return, but is actually a return?

lc (faked):
put chartonum("")

mail:
put chartonum("