Condtional parameters in handler calls

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Tue Jul 17 20:38:43 EDT 2012

One should remember that this evaluates both parameter options.  For constants, this is not a problem but for terminating recursive functions, it can be fatal.  The debugDo version might not be worth the work, but might be fun to talk about.

I often use 'get' in 'if', keeping the whole 'if' as simple as possible in situations like this.  Sometimes, when it clarifies, I use a function that includes just the boolean as a parameter if the needed data is all script local.

Dar